Thread: Greeneyed Cat

Greeneyed Cat

Using some relaxing time on Christmas evening to finish this latest feline. A lot of experimenting with new custom brushes.

Name:  Greeneyed caARt.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  147.0 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Merry Christmas, June! I know it's almost over for you Aussies, but if it was there for us in the first place it never really leaves -- if we choose. . . just the line of presents sort of dries up a bit.

This one is really cool. I can easily see him or her in the dark waiting to get a look at Santa.

Works nicely. Very strong.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You are so right DA - we should all keep alive the goodwill of Christmas - it might be just the thing to make the world a better place. At the start of the pandemic, it seemed people were concerned for the welfare of others. As 'oldies' we found our younger neighbours made a habit of checking in on us. People did seem more considerate then but I think we have become used to this new way of living.

Thanks for your input - enjoy your day. At least we get to experience it first and reassure you that it has not been cancelled this year. Unless you are in London!
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.

Another excellent painting June. Again, good choice in how you have lit this
    Now, it could just be the uplighting, but I’m not sure I would entirely trust this cat…
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

I love your painting!

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Using some relaxing time on Christmas evening to finish this latest feline. A lot of experimenting with new custom brushes.

Name:  Greeneyed caARt.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  147.0 KB
    Hi June,

Your "Green Eyed Cat" is so beautiful--especially the eyes.

I was honored to have a green eyed Calico live with me for a time and I took a photo of her. After she passed I did an ArtRage Oil Painting of her from the photo.

I thought you wouldn't mind if I shared it with you. It's not as finished as yours but I enjoyed working on it

SueName:  asset.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  90.0 KB

She's lovely and a lovely painting. We call them tortoiseshell here in Australia. I also owned one but Cleo didn't have green eyes.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Another excellent painting June. Again, good choice in how you have lit this
    Now, it could just be the uplighting, but I’m not sure I would entirely trust this cat…
    I'm sorry Mark, I didn't reply at the time - blame it on the Christmas cheer! Glad you liked the kitty, evil eye and all.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

greeneyed cats

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    She's lovely and a lovely painting. We call them tortoiseshell here in Australia. I also owned one but Cleo didn't have green eyes.
    Puffin was a lovely cat and a force to be reckoned with in her own way I'm happy you liked the painting. Thank you.

Sue