Thread: ArtRage Lite- Selecting Layer Colors

Question ArtRage Lite- Selecting Layer Colors

Hello, I'm new to this digital art thing and I have ArtRage Lite. I exploring everything the program has to offer; however, I don't have the option to select layer color in my edit options. How is this done?

Hello Raeven and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    Well, I should first say that I’ve never owned AR Lite (so maybe another owner of it here may be able to give you a more definitive answer).
    But are you perhaps referring to the Edit command ‘Select Layer Contents’ rather than Layer Colour
    Select Layer Content, if it exists in the Lite version, should also be available by Right Click on a Layer in the Layers Panel or by the Menu icon on any given layer.
    If you can post a screenshot of what you see in your Lite version's Edit menu that might prove helpful.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Question Selecting Layer Contents(?)

Hi! Thank you for replying to me! I suppose layer contents would be more accurate. I see a lot of photo shop users being about to 'mask' the layer and change the color with a dial so I found a tutorial using ArtRage Lite, but it seems I don't have the options. Unfortunately, I resized my photos and it still wouldn't let me upload them. The only option for the specific layer is the transform, duplicate layer and clear layer. I managed to updated the program but that didn't offer me more either. Thank you again!

Hi there, it could be that, as a new forum member, you have not hit your minimum number of posts yet to be able to add attachments to your posts. (It’s an anti spam/troll thing!)
    Maybe keep trying? if for no other reason it would be interesting to see what options are available in the Lite version!
    In the meantime here are the options which are available in the full desktop version.
    First is from the Edit menu options where ‘Select Layer Contents’ is #18 and second from the Layer menu options in the Layers Panel, #16.
    Name:  Edit Menu.png
Views: 316
Size:  80.8 KBName:  Layer Menu.png
Views: 1040
Size:  77.8 KB
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram