Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colorist: Susan Theresa M.

Colorist: Susan Theresa M.

Hi,

I started out as an amateur artist in my younger days but now at the age of 68 I like to color in adult coloring books (especially Dover Publications)That I scan into my art computer and color with ArtRage5.

I am a colorist and I have a lot of pleasant hours pursuing my form of art. Here are a couple of illustrations I recently finished

SueClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Enchanted Forest 1.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	419.0 KB 
ID:	100469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emerald butterfly 2.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	502.5 KB 
ID:	100470
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	art tile 1b.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	531.9 KB 
ID:	100468  

Hi. Susan. Very good but we’ll beyond my skills ok Ciao PLOOS

How fun is this! Beautiful designs and sweet colors.

You're definitely in a great place to really express yourself in colors. And you're doing so. Welcome!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi D. Akey,

Thank you for the encouragement and the welcome! The colorings take a long time to do so I can't post often. What I displayed was probably 8 months work.

But I could be more active in the forum in other ways. I will explore as time allows.

Sue

Hi eighty+,

Thank you for replying to my post. It's great to get encouragement from real artists. Do you have your work in the Gallery? I'd like to see it. I don't quite know how to view other peoples work.

Best regards,

Susan

Hi. Susan. Sorry I can’t help you. But ask D‘’a key as I’m sure he will know ok. Ciao. PLOOS (8+) is

Colorist: Susan Theresa M. New Picture!

terry0205

Hi there,

I found my flash drives where I had uploaded some files I did in the past and I have one for you today.
    It's called Entangled Butterfly 1 from the coloring book of that name. What's different about this one is that at the end of the coloring I removed or deleted layer 1 which had the black and white picture and voila! the lines that had been left black changed to a brilliant white!

Hope you enjoy,

Name:	Entangled Butterfly 1.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	562.9 KB 
ID:	100489

Great find! I like the white lines, actually. Makes it brighter and shows off the colors like pools on a page or white canvas and where you have dark magenta or black lines it shows up like a variation on a theme. Snazzy design that puts me in mind of lovely turn of the century stained glass designs with light coming through.

As to a place where artists can show their work, there used to be a gallery where artists could bundle up their work in one place on the ArtRage site, but I haven't seen it in a long while. I think your best bet in the case of seeing Eighty+'s work is to just fan through his thread as that's the only place he's posted his work.

Anyway, you keep on with your stuff. It's beautiful.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Great find! I like the white lines, actually. Makes it brighter and shows off the colors like pools on a page or white canvas and where you have dark magenta or black lines it shows up like a variation on a theme. Snazzy design that puts me in mind of lovely turn of the century stained glass designs with light coming through.

As to a place where artists can show their work, there used to be a gallery where artists could bundle up their work in one place on the ArtRage site, but I haven't seen it in a long while. I think your best bet in the case of seeing Eighty+'s work is to just fan through his thread as that's the only place he's posted his work.

Anyway, you keep on with your stuff. It's beautiful.

Thank you so much, Susan

new image- hummingbird nesting

Hi, terry0205 here,

This is a colored illustration from a Dover coloring book with a gradient background in the 2nd layer.

Name:	nesting bird signed.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	327.9 KB 
ID:	100536