Hi Everyone! I’m a professional artist trying to make ArtRage (the desktop version on windows 10) my main painting app, but there are some issues regarding the use of this program efficiently over long periods of time.

Here is my wishlist for the next version of ArtRage:

1. ”Show only icons”, ”Columns”, ”Expand toolbox horizontally” options for the ”Toolbox panel”

The toolbox is a great feature that helps you get rid of the ”Tool presets”, ”Tool picker”, and ”Tool settings” panels, having all the tools and presets in one place but because it is so narrow and doesn't allow for an ”icons only” option (which would get rid of the text, arrange the tools on columns and triple the number of tools in the same space) nor it extends horizontally, you always have to scroll up and down to reach for your tool messing with your workflow.

2. ”Resize”, ”Hide HLS, RGB sliders” options for the ”Color picker panel” (în docking mode)

The ability to change the size of the ”Color picker panel” by dragging its corners and to hide the HLS, RGB info when it’s detached.

3. ”Color history pannel”

4. Neutral gray or main background color for the borders of the ”Reference”, ”New view” and ”Scraps”. ”Hide” option for the green pin.
The currently white border it’s like kryptonite for painters because it influences the perception of the colors and makes the eyes ”bleed” in long painting sessions. The green pin it’s an unwanted distraction.

5. Proper ”Flip canvas” (horizontally and vertically) option (including shortcuts) that will allow you to work on the flipped canvas

6. ”Brush size panel”

A panel with different brush sizes, expressed in pixels, mm, cm, or inches that will allow the user for faster and more precise execution.

7. ”Correction layers” (level, tone curve, gradient map, etc.) that will allow for the tweaking of the image without having to merge the active layers

8. Shortcut for the ”eraser mode” of the custom brushes

9. ”Return to previous used tool” shortcut option

10. ”Close and fill” option for the selection tools (instant filling with color or pattern of the selected areas)

11. An option for the ”color sampler” to select outside ArtRage (from windows desktop or ”PureRef” for example)

Sorry for the long post but I think that such a great program doesn’t deserve to be held back by minor ”glitches” like this.Thank you!