Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to introcuce my self

Just wanted to introcuce my self

Hi, I'm a photographer and hand-painted backdrops artist, looking for some safe place to get support then I stuck with something, as i, not a qualified artist, i did not learn art, so many times i stuck with some strange problems and no idea how to improve, the sample of my photo you can find bellow.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_1DS1189.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	100287

Welcome to the right place. Looking forward to having fun with the best painting app. Anything to ask,fire away. We also have great tutorials enjoy
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hanzz View Post
    Welcome to the right place. Looking forward to having fun with the best painting app. Anything to ask,fire away. We also have great tutorials enjoy
    Thank you very much for having me here

Howdy.

Seems photography backdrops could be fun. Creativity takes all forms. At one point I painted a background texture to drop in behind a model. I shot the model and spliced them together. Worked very well.

Owing to the great dimensional texture and surfaces you can get in ArtRage it was actually very fun. I began slapping thick paint around and gave it a metallic gold look. Ended up like a cross between an impasto painting and gold leaf. Was a first attempt too.

Not sure you're looking to just do no-seam backdrops, but since it's already something you do it could have immediate results if you're doing things in "post production".

Anyway, the program's also great for normal paintings as you can see. Lots of possibilities. Enjoy!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hey there ! im new to this place as well but man ! your work is pretty awesome ! well done

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Howdy.

Seems photography backdrops could be fun. Creativity takes all forms. At one point I painted a background texture to drop in behind a model. I shot the model and spliced them together. Worked very well.

Owing to the great dimensional texture and surfaces you can get in ArtRage it was actually very fun. I began slapping thick paint around and gave it a metallic gold look. Ended up like a cross between an impasto painting and gold leaf. Was a first attempt too.

Not sure you're looking to just do no-seam backdrops, but since it's already something you do it could have immediate results if you're doing things in "post production".

Anyway, the program's also great for normal paintings as you can see. Lots of possibilities. Enjoy!

Thank you for your replay. for some reason I did not get notifications for the replays to my posts. i will honestly say before I register on this forum, I thought its about painting with physical paint, and even did not realise that's a forum for the app haha what a shame
    I been thinking to paint some digital bacdrops too, I even done some paintings on photoshop. i need to investigate ArtRage more and it may be an opportunity to do some digital backdrops too thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by real_g View Post
    hey there ! im new to this place as well but man ! your work is pretty awesome ! well done
    Thank you, I appreciate your comment. i hope you realise I did this physically, on real canvas as I said on the previous comment before I register here I even not realise that's a forum for the Artrage app haha shame on me! but now i getting interested what is all about.
    sorry if I replay not immediately, I did not get my notifications.

You have come to the right place pal!

Quote Originally Posted by mikahawkins1 View Post
    You have come to the right place pal!
    Thank you

best fitness band under 5000

Thanks...........