Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dark Art

2. hey hey, thanks again!

Very good work! I grew an interest in dark art lately. I must admit that your work is being really inspiring for me! I'm a complete beginner though. We came to France last month with my father and while he's out all day working on some documents to buy property in Nice I'm staying at home and practicing. I wanna design characters for video games in the future and hope I can be as talented as you one day.

4. Quote Originally Posted by yang View Post
    Very good work! I grew an interest in dark art lately. I must admit that your work is being really inspiring for me! I'm a complete beginner though. We came to France last month with my father and while he's out all day working on some documents to buy property in Nice I'm staying at home and practicing. I wanna design characters for video games in the future and hope I can be as talented as you one day.
    Hey,
    that's so cool to hear. Thank you!
    Well back in the days I also wanted to work for that industry, but over the years I have moved away from this path, because it is too crowded by an international crowd of overly skilled artists..

5. Aynbath Artbook Excerpt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aspro 2022 branded 1000px aynbath.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	102483

The Asprosophists

"They are the wandering oracles of the world. Under the banner of the circle they serve everyone and no ne. A circle is uinversally understood as a symbol of cycles, unity and the Ouroborus. The Asprosophists appear here and there all over the world, travelling unknown routes. Part of their unspoken codex is the hiding of every piece of their natural bodies so no one can identify their race and origin. It is assumed they are a wild mixture of humans and non-humans of all backgrounds. Most find they are surrounded by an aura unspeakable, and they are twined with myths and regarded as sacred by some. At the same time they’re hated by others who accuse them of manipulating the fate of the world by their words and advice.."

From the first Aynbath Artbook "Astral Monument". I finally finished it!

I painted all of the landscape in artrage and the characters in photoshop (:

This drawing is exceptional! Congratulations on your book - I hope you achieve many sales.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Very fascinating work. The bird struck me particularly for the great play with contrast.
    I also enjoyed the idea of adding magic sigils to it. I like to play around with such concepts in my work too and seeing yours gives me extra inspiration.