Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark Art

I love the sketch lines and raw style of these paintings! You know you have something when a viewer can see multiple samples of your work and say "yup, those are from airsophia" even if the themes and subjects are different.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Krigen813 View Post
    I love the sketch lines and raw style of these paintings! You know you have something when a viewer can see multiple samples of your work and say "yup, those are from airsophia" even if the themes and subjects are different.
    Thank you (:
    I remember how worried about "personal style" I was 10 years ago..

It all evolves over time naturally.

Have you ever contemplated working in different fields as an artist? You will be well suited for Dark Souls.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bijutoha View Post
    Have you ever contemplated working in different fields as an artist? You will be well suited for Dark Souls.
    Hey, well, ten years ago I was fixated at the games industry, but nowadays it is oversaturated with rich kids getting ultimate lessons from the pros. I want to do my own thing now, if possible only this without someone controlling me.

Completely free and independent (:

On another note: I guess my target group includes dark souls fans though.

Have you considered doing live streams of your art? It's a pretty well received category on twitch.tv. If you are streaming drawings from a particular game, like Dark Souls, you might garner fans of the game that then also become fans of your art. Also people who might just stumble across your art and like it without looking for Dark Souls.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Krigen813 View Post
    Have you considered doing live streams of your art? It's a pretty well received category on twitch.tv. If you are streaming drawings from a particular game, like Dark Souls, you might garner fans of the game that then also become fans of your art. Also people who might just stumble across your art and like it without looking for Dark Souls.
    Hey, I've done months of art streaming in 2019 and it hardly grew. If you don't bring in a big fanbase you are doomed, since you will only show up waaay down the list. I stopped streaming because it was so frustrating.

First it sounds like a good idea, but you either gotta have some nice boobies on your facecam or a bigger fanbase..

I like your style.
    It's to continue ok
    Visit my website here

8. Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    I like your style.
    It's to continue ok
    hey, thanks. I will post from time to time (:

9. oh boy, so much going on atm.

here another landscape painting done in artrage and polished in photoshop:

Name:  aufbruch branded 700.jpg
Views: 961
Size:  314.5 KB

Great. Very good feeling of distance. Love how the lakes pick up the light. I love the feeling of loose paintings where they come together so well.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream