Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Zebras and animals with bold markings make for great tethers around which we can let loose with the colors and textures and so forth.

BTW, somewhere while surfing the net I came across a young zebra with spots. It was noted to be a genetic mutation. Interesting to watch evolution and survival appear. Were it to help it survive in the wild we would likely see more of them. Nature's dabbling around with spots on zebras -- not unlike yourself here. Creative times.

I really like this paint treatment.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes DA, I also saw that image. I was tempted to paint it but no one would recognize it as a zebra. I didn't look into it further to find out if this was a common mutation or even photo-shopped.

Recently I came across a photo of a beautiful flower and looked online for the seeds. Turns out this was photo-shopped.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]