Thread: Just a little bird.....

Just a little bird.....

...I finished recently and forgot to post. It's a Western yellow robin - this one is a baby.

Name:  western yellow robinAR.jpg
Views: 8987
Size:  20.1 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Stunning, Enug

Hope your staying safe and healthy

Thanks Christine - long time no see.

Yes, quite safe. We are so lucky here in Australia. Victoria has had a bad time of it and quite severe restrictions but are gradually relaxing them as cases decline.

In South Australia, my state, life is fairly normal. Social distancing and hand sanitation and restricted numbers at weddings and funerals (we have had both in our family) but shopping, hairdressers and gyms are open. We have not to had wear masks and children have continued to attend school. We are a pretty obedient lot and are doing as advised to keep all safe.

Our infections are the result of overseas visitors and travellers returning home and they are now going into quarantine in special hotels on their arrival in the country. Sadly before these rules came into place some infections got into the community. No community infection for quite some time now, thankfully.

I read that things are not so good in the UK. It's a hard time for all and I hope and pray that one day soon we will get back to normal. Look after yourself Christine and keep safe.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.

Hi Enug,

Yes it is difficult but we are coping and safe in our little bubble. Its more upsetting that we haven’t been able to see any family, daughters or grandchildren since the beginning of March. We keep in touch by phone but its not the same. We are just glad we downsized the end of last year. Shops are much closer to home now plus we now have neighbours close by.

Since March I have been out maybe a dozen times in total and those have usually been medical appointments.

You stay Safe
    Hopefully we will have a vaccine soon.

Christine

Cute little fella, your lemony bird, there, June. I love your technique. It's so soft and whimsical. The patterns you insert give it that hand done flair that shows up as a labor of love.

Interesting exchange between you two ladies. Slices of life from around the globe makes it all seem much closer than the geography says it is.

Saphire, it's great to see you again! Indeed we're all hoping for a vaccine so we can return to life where we can get close to people without concerns.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks once again DA.

After a long period of not having any inspiration, it seems now that I can't stop. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Hope you are doing all the right things too so that life will settle down again. You keep safe, along with all here.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.