Thread: Down at the Harbour

Down at the Harbour

This is part of a bigger painting that I just couldn't get right, so I have abandoned it and am posting this bit...Hope you like it as it is....Jack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Down at the Harbour 2.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	100196  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by jacktar51 View Post
    This is part of a bigger painting that I just couldn't get right, so I have abandoned it and am posting this bit...Hope you like it as it is....Jack.
    Hi. Jack. Yeah. You’re making me feel seasi7 again. Ciao. PLOOS

Hello Jack, Nice to be back.Great to see you are still here. Nice painting...
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Looks like it smells of the sea and those lovely sea fowl. I'm always astonished how pungent those white rocks can be, especially when the air's still. Anyway, enough about the local marina. I particularly like the mossy concrete.

Looks splendid, with that one hearty fellow looking like he's spent some time climbing ropes at sea himself. I had heard that the old time sailors were super buff above the waist, and comparatively less so in the legs since they didn't have to march and carry stuff like soldiers. But their upper bodies got a lot of work.

Nice one Jack-o. Makes me want to go fill my lungs with some breezy salt air. Would wake up my senses, compares with sitting around in front of the computer all day these days.
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-18-2020 at 03:16 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream