Thread: Reason for not using ArtRage 6.1.1

1. Reason for not using ArtRage 6.1.1

MacBook Pro OSX El Capitan Ver 10.11.6 ArtRage 6.1.1
    The reason I have stopped using ArtRage (which i would like to use) is because of the PSD import into Anime Studio 11 (MoHo).
    On import no matter what the size a layer is visually in ArtRage the psd import into Anime Studio has the layer as a whole image size.Which makes transforming difficult as all layers are the same size.
    When I use Affinity Photo the layers exported as (PSD) are imported at the size of the image.(not the full size project.)

Example: In ArtRage the entire image project file is 1216X684 . the head of a character is 216X112. When imported as a PSD into Anime Studio the head of the character is 1216X684 (full project size)not the size of the image in the layer.. This is the problem any way to avoid this behavior?
    Thanks and I hope my problem is clear.

I don’t think there is an easy way to do this from AR at present
    A possible workaround, is to use ‘Select Layer Content’ and then ‘Copy’ in AR and then paste into your Anime Studio document. (This works pasting into the Affinity apps).
    But the cons are;
    1: Pasting always happens at the receiving documents 0 coordinates, which by default in the Affinity apps is the top left corner.
    2: You have to move by hand each new layer into it's correct position.
    3: As soon as you start dealing with multiple layers doing this, it’s going to get very tedious, very soon!
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

3. Thanks for the quick reply.

There is one new feature in the ar 6 not found in ar5

I can erase by the same Custom Brush I'am just drawing by!

The thing is that the other apps aren't as good as AR.