Thread: New member saying hello and a couple of questions :)

New member saying hello and a couple of questions :)

Hello all
    I am new to the site and wanted to say hello.
    I am getting my new iPad Pro tomorrow and was advised by a nice chap to give ArtRage a try for painting.
    I'm really interested in trying watercolors and was told that ArtRage for Ipad has a really good watercolor feature.
    Quick question: Will I need to download separate brushes to make watercolors or are they built into the app?
    Looking forward to creating with ArtRage and hopefully making new friends on this forum along the way

Hello Digital-Seed and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    The mobile version of ArtRage, like it's desktop counterpart, comes with some presets for all the brushes/tools, including the Watercolour brush.
    The various brush parameters can also be customised by the user while painting via a tools Settings panel.
    And if you find yourself with a set of brush parameters you really like, you can save them as a new Preset for future use.
    This page has more info about the Tools found in the mobile version of AR and using them: https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...ge-ipad/tools/
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

[QUOTE=markw;534673]Hello Digital-Seed and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    The mobile version of ArtRage, like it's desktop counterpart, comes with some presets for all the brushes/tools, including the Watercolour brush.
    The various brush parameters can also be customised by the user while painting via a tools Settings panel.
    And if you find yourself with a set of brush parameters you really like, you can save them as a new Preset for future use.
    This page has more info about the Tools found in the mobile version of AR and using them:
    Hi markw, thank you for the welcome
    Thank you for the link, very interesting. Cant wait to experiment with artrage tomorrow. It will be the first app I install

what is your name?

What is your name?

Hi Alicemia.
    My names Robbie, but I like digital seed or DS. It sort of sums up current skill with digital media and a beginning of my digital adventure