Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Over the Horizon: will we see an Artrage 7 soon?

I've been so busy with school that I haven't drawn anything snice that nebula in January. I'll still buy the AR7 upgrade the instant I can

that is amazing news! very excited to see what you guys were working on.

Thumbs up Eagerly waiting

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRage View Post
    Just to update...
    Last year was somewhat more complicated that anyone anticipated for soooooo many reasons.
    We're close to release of the major update to ArtRage for Windows and MacOS.
    Yes, it's taking much longer than we wanted.

Thank you all for your patience!
    Any new update on release date?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRage View Post
    Just to update...
    Last year was somewhat more complicated that anyone anticipated for soooooo many reasons.
    We're close to release of the major update to ArtRage for Windows and MacOS.
    Yes, it's taking much longer than we wanted.

Thank you all for your patience!
    Hi Andy, I want to buy AR6 but it seems that I will need to pay for the upgrade really soon... Do you have any update on the AR7 release date?

New version

No response on Artrage 7 release status. Looks like it is may not come. Very sad

Rebelle 4

Since there is no update from Artrage, planning to move to Rebelle. Has anyone using already?

yeah there's a rebelle discussion somewhere, but you're both evidently too lazy to look it up, and too clueless to read a lack of response as a sign that artrage developers are engrossed in their work and don't go online to chat here.

as a valuable member of this community providing us with a total of three posts, you're definitely welcome to use anything else. there's no shortage of alternative apps for painters.

Quote Originally Posted by nekomata View Post
    yeah there's a rebelle discussion somewhere, but you're both evidently too lazy to look it up, and too clueless to read a lack of response as a sign that artrage developers are engrossed in their work and don't go online to chat here.

as a valuable member of this community providing us with a total of three posts, you're definitely welcome to use anything else. there's no shortage of alternative apps for painters.
    As a senior member of the community, you should understand this is not a technical question. So, anyone from Artrage team could have answered. First go and read the thread properly. Instead of advising, anyone could have responded. Here I am not referring to my question. There was a student following up on update.

Incidentally, I used the Rebelle to wake people up.

Absolutely you are right. There is no shortage of alternative apps. As a Artrage user for 10 years, there is kind of relationship built. You dont understand this.

If Artage treat person of your calibre as a senior member, it is high time to leave the community. utter nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by murulis View Post
    anyone from Artrage team could have answered.
    it's a small team. there's no social media assistant anymore.

I find it highly puzzling that an artrage user of ten years doesn't remember that a new version gets announced a few weeks ahead of the release on the official website and by e-mail.

Incidentally, I used the Rebelle to wake people up.

Absolutely you are right. There is no shortage of alternative apps. As a Artrage user for 10 years, there is kind of relationship built. You dont understand this.

If Artage treat person of your calibre as a senior member, it is high time to leave the community. utter nonsense.
    go to bed, Karen, you're drunk.

Yes.
    Soon.
    When it's done.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"