Thread: Dear Artrage - Artrage PadOS desperately needs an update!

Dear Artrage - Artrage PadOS desperately needs an update!

Dear Artrage,

Your software is fantastic. The interface - solid. And you have many fans. But all that is if the user is on a PC.

I work in Hollywood. The mobile creative tool of choice is the iPad Pro - it's great for mobile design, script notation and over-all professional creativity. No one is lugging around a Wacom tablet on a set and no one wants to deal with the clumsiness of an android OS machine or translate from Windows when everyone one Above The Line is working on MAC.

So implore you: PLEASE UPDATE YOU iOS/PadOS device before it's too late. The boat may be sailing on you but I can tell you enough people love your interface to want to see it on our mobile platforms. But to be frank, the current one you have for iOS is slow, clumsy and unintuitive - the exact antithesis of your Mac OS experience.

I draw now on SketchUp, MediaBang Paint, Art Studio Pro and if I have to Procreate when I'm crafting scenes before I get to set. But on OS yours was the superior program. However we can't wait much longer for it to be properly available on the most utilized creative tool in the professional world.

Make it subscription based ( $10 a month - fine by me ). Make it exactly like your OS but on an iOS. And make it come out - quickly!

~ XDL

This would be amazing. I would happily pay for such an upgrade

I recently sent a query about ArtRage iOS and received the following message, so they are working on it, but not sure when it will be updated.

Hi Tyler,

I’m happy to answer that. We’re currently working on a big update to ArtRage for iPad, with many new features. Our professional users have been asking for a bunch of the features from the desktop edition. We’re going to roll it out as a major update. I’m afraid I cant give you a timeframe for release – we’re more of a “when it’s done!” kind of company. J

I’m confident our customers are going to like that update.

Thanks,

Andy B.

Quote Originally Posted by TROXX View Post
    I recently sent a query about ArtRage iOS and received the following message, so they are working on it, but not sure when it will be updated.

Hi Tyler,

I’m happy to answer that. We’re currently working on a big update to ArtRage for iPad, with many new features. Our professional users have been asking for a bunch of the features from the desktop edition. We’re going to roll it out as a major update. I’m afraid I cant give you a timeframe for release – we’re more of a “when it’s done!” kind of company. J

I’m confident our customers are going to like that update.

Thanks,

Andy B.
    Awesome news! As a new user I am totally in love with ArtRage iOS. I have made more progress in my short time using it than I have in years

This is fantastic news.

Not to flog a dead horse, but it behooves ArtRage to move quicker rather than slower in the Digital App world.

I’m just say’n.

You are providing a post that is very useful for developing my knowledge and I learn more info from your blog.

Sounds like a great news , hope it will come as a Christmas gift and light up our dark time.

Thanks a lot to all of you who asked this question I was about to ask just now !

Nice to hear there would be an update soon for iPad Artrage !

Thank you Artrage !

Best regards
    PRSS

Hi ArtRage - we want to support, but the wait it getting too long.

Hi ArtRage,

Love ya. Really. But like any relationship, it’s a give and take.

And as of late, you’ve been a bit of a taker. You seem to be hoarding our loyalty. But alas at some point our affair must not fall unrequited. We need a show of love from you too. We would have to come to the conclusion that your do not love us back.

So please update on iOS.

Last edited by XDL; 02-27-2021 at 02:59 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by XDL View Post
    Hi ArtRage,

Love ya. Really. But like any relationship, it’s a give and take.

And as of late, you’ve been a bit of a taker. You seem to be hoarding our loyalty. But alas at some point our affair must not fall unrequited. We need a show of love from you too. We would have to come to the conclusion that your do not love us back.

So please update on iOS.

I hope your suggestion ends up getting a response. There are a lot of people who want to support iOs!