Thread: Leprechaun 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Leprechaun 2

Mr D .Akey, And Alexandra, I think he may have stood to close to the BAR!!!, By the looks of things,, Alexandra said we might take him a drink,.Hmmmmm, might be a good plan???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leprechaun 2.5.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	99990  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Can't rightly tell from this, Jack, old son, whether the gold came from bottling spirits or whether the spirits came from having all that gold. 'Tis a bit unusual where the sequel Leprechaun 2 had a better story than the first, Leprechaun 1. But no matter. It ends well. Still waiting for Episode Three: Return of the Dead Eye.

Fun story again! And a nice painting. So glad the face in the previous picture spawned a right excellent bit of merriment.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by jacktar51 View Post
    Mr D .Akey, And Alexandra, I think he may have stood to close to the BAR!!!, By the looks of things,, Alexandra said we might take him a drink,.Hmmmmm, might be a good plan???
    Well now...this sounds like a good plan. I just hope he shares. haha. I could bring along a few bottles of Tennessee Whiskey. Maybe I could throw in a few names from my Irish background. Then again, could be a mistake there. Never know if the ancestors were kind to the little one's. Maybe you or D Akey could pick up the fiddle, get the fellow dancing and I could lift the pot of gold. I promise to share in the wishes.