Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo caricature Juventus

Cristiano Ronaldo caricature Juventus

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200913_140132_709.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	99982 His head i already drew.. re-drew his body and teamClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200913_203208_277.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	214.0 KB 
ID:	99991 Did some final tough on this one.. Now it's ready :-)
    Last edited by danny72; 09-14-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Famous player, more for me because he's mentioned in a comedy sketch by Tiny Tim as the iconic great player everybody talks about.

I'm afraid I don't follow football soccer because I never played it, but it's very popular among Americans these days in large part because the kids have played it on weekends as an alternative to baseball. Little league and T-Ball were in the main slot for a long time while I was growing up. I wish soccer had been available the way it is today.

I think soccer is a great equal opportunity sport because if nothing else everybody gets to do something. In baseball there are some key positions that are very action oriented, and there are positions that are pretty boring to play and the lesser qualified players are often given those positions where you stand in place and wait. While in soccer there's always running around to do which is great.

Very lavish scene in your painting and a great setting for your caricature.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Famous player, more for me because he's mentioned in a comedy sketch by Tiny Tim as the iconic great player everybody talks about.

I'm afraid I don't follow football soccer because I never played it, but it's very popular among Americans these days in large part because the kids have played it on weekends as an alternative to baseball. Little league and T-Ball were in the main slot for a long time while I was growing up. I wish soccer had been available the way it is today.

I think soccer is a great equal opportunity sport because if nothing else everybody gets to do something. In baseball there are some key positions that are very action oriented, and there are positions that are pretty boring to play and the lesser qualified players are often given those positions where you stand in place and wait. While in soccer there's always running around to do which is great.

Very lavish scene in your painting and a great setting for your caricature.

I prefer hockey more then soccer.. I don't know anything about Baseball. Little bit about basketball,but Absolutely nothing about American football.. Can't say one player beside the Dallas guy I did for a commission. Thank you again for the nice words Mr Akey :-)