Thread: stroke layer effect - data lost

stroke layer effect - data lost

Hi, I'm using artrage 6 and started with this version. The new stoke effect is perfect to add many line effects arround any object, but each time the ptg file is reloaded, all data about stroke effects are not saved in the patg file and lost. I maybe not save them well ? is there a way to recover them ? Very frustrating when you add a lot of effects and loose them. Thank you.

Hi Phila!

That happens to me too. Seems to be a bug, because all other layer effects work fine as far as I see and can also be saved correctly. I think we should contact the developers for that. Will you do that or shall I?

Edit: I sent a reply to the developers about a minute ago. Now waiting for a bugfix.
    Last edited by Somerset; 08-25-2020 at 09:35 PM.

HI somerset, thank you for your reply and your action. I hope we'll find a quick solution !

Stroke layer effect - data lost

Hi Somerset, do you have any return from the developpers ? For me the problem becomes very annoying ... I have lost once again all stoke layer effect on a file after the application quit unexpectedly. I tryed also with the layer locked but the data were lost all the same. The only solution now is to let artrage opened until the export of the file, but if the app quits for any reason, all is lost ...Thank you to let me know if you learn anything.