Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Text options on Artrage 6 Upgrade

Hi marks

Thank you for replying. I’m using v.2.4.0. I haven’t used it for a while. I’m not sure I have terminology correct but the box where you could choose effects on bottom left has disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    Hi marks
    Thank you for replying. I’m using v.2.4.0. I haven’t used it for a while. I’m not sure I have terminology correct but the box where you could choose effects on bottom left has disappeared
    Oh wow, you’re talking real old school AR!
    I don’t still have a copy of 2 anymore. Don't recall which version of 2 it was though, not that my current computer could run it now anyway as it would be a 32bit app!
    But yes…, there was a “Pod” at the bottom centre of the screen back then.
    It gave you access to; References, Stencils, Tracing, er Transform Tool?, and a couple of other things if I recall correctly?
    Bot no “Effects” that I can recall…? What kind of Effects were you thinking of?
    But in the bottom Left corner was, I thought, the Tool Picker for choosing your brushes?

I seem to remember that all Pods had little green “Tabs” that could be used to collapse the Pod attached to it. Leaving only it’s little green Tab visible.
    Clicking on a Tab would make the whole Pod pop up or Hide it again (or could you click & drag the whole Pod out with the Tab…?)
    But you should still have a Menubar at the top of the screen, if you click on; View dose that give options for which Pods are visible?
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram