Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A.I. and ArtRage

Nice

You may have seen the word brilliant used in movie reviews. I hate that! But I will use it here because this is literally brilliant!

I was reminded ...

Earlier this year I came across a challenge. It was a picture someone posted on FB that looked like something, yet nothing in the frame was identifiable. (And caused a big argument with my friend and I.) It was like looking at something alien, not of this world. Looking at the Artbreeder page I see that it was the generator for that image. It is a fascinating system indeed.

Misc follow ups

If you get a chance, try playing with Deep Dream -- this is where you get a chance to transform things into your own style/look.

One sub-branch of this that I came up with is to make A.I. assisted animations. Basically, generate a landscape image using Art Breeder and then create hundreds of variations that alter each preceding image ever so slightly. Convert them to a standard HD video pixel size and then apply artistic styles to the images. String them together in a video editor and you get this:

Side note: The sound track is also A.I. generated using Musenet

https://openai.com/blog/musenet/

In this case Musenet was trained on the first 6 bars of Body and Soul.

BTW, I've also been doing this project during the lockdown:

http://www.head2head.studio

Cheers!

Very inspiring, just love them al, Al!!!!

Looks really intriguing Al!

Before this AI hit the scenes, I seem to recall some early Van Gogh paintings adapting themselves to this kind of treatment. It's almost like a given owing to his geometry and such.

Your stuff really lends itself to this kind of movement as well. Must be really satisfying to see new dimensions in your art where it comes alive.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Is very new for me this kind of music, thanks !
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I've also been playing a lot with AI tools in creating graphics lately. I am not publishing it yet. Good luck with your further AI experimentation