Thread: Zlatan Ibrahimovic caricature - AC Milan

Zlatan Ibrahimovic caricature - AC Milan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo_1596262063836.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	99443This man is 38.. Still one of the best strikers. Unbelievble.. He is from Sweden with Bosnia /Croatia parents. He is one of a kindName:  IMG_20200802_112119.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  93.1 KBi wasn't happy with the likeness. Better now
    Last edited by danny72; 08-03-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Going for a heavier caricature distortion in the neck and body than usual. Are you looking for a new more exaggerated style? There are so many ways to go with caricature, the more far fetched while at the same time nailing the resemblance in some way always struck me like watching a magician - to surprise and delight everyone.

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Going for a heavier caricature distortion in the neck and body than usual. Are you looking for a new more exaggerated style? There are so many ways to go with caricature, the more far fetched while at the same time nailing the resemblance in some way always struck me like watching a magician - to surprise and delight everyone.

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back.
    Thank you :-).! Zlatan has a long neck ;-).. I haven't draw so much lately. Sommar. So much else to do.. I Will be back when the weather is getting colder..