Thread: Landscape sketch by Rusty Artrage Painter

Cool Landscape sketch by Rusty Artrage Painter

Been years and years since I touched AR. I think it's been about 5 plus years! Getting use to it again.....(Thinks about Artrage 1...when it was just called Artrage lol)

So gifted myself a second hand IPad Pro 10.5. Downloaded Artrage 6 and Procreate. (Haven't touched Procreate yet lol) and an apple pencil .

Trying out different tools, textures and techniques...getting use to the software again, could say I'm warming up!!

Realised that the Ipad or tablet version is different from the PC version. Oh well!

Hopefully more to come....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lforest1.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	371.3 KB 
ID:	99399
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Hi.

It’s good. Your back. I have a vague. Memories. I’m not sure. But wasn’t head gear red ? But excuse me. As I’m.

Totting on now. And can. Only just hold my head above water CIAO. PLOOS. SLAINTE

Batman Returns!

Or at least Enchanter Returns!

Great seeing you working with paint again. You were getting so good way back when as I recall. Nothing like a talent being used, especially when you're range of extra-curricular activities is narrowed as with the world these days.

I like this painting quite a bit. You seem to still have the knack even though it sounds like you are using a different device. Artrage 1 -- wow. I think I remember that as well although I didn't really look into it until version 2. But it's so far back now it's lost in the fog to me. But I remember you were here in the forums as a merekat before you blossomed into a merebat, man.

Hope to see a lot more of you.

Last edited by D Akey; 07-28-2020 at 02:33 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Cheers Matey. Good to see you steaming along!
    Enchanter
    My artist friend

Thank you DAkey
    I am rusty, too much time away from creative things.
    I actually started this as a Acrylic Painting..wasnt going right, so I turned it into a digital painting...still not as it is
    in my mind but closer.

This MeerKat hopes to deliver more pics at least for the nest few weeks till my Day job starts again.....
    Enchanter
    My artist friend

I sure like it, and yes, great seeing something from you after quite a while.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

So serene, beautiful scene here, Enchanter!