Thread: The Carpenter

The Carpenter

This Carpenter would be about thirty years old, in service to the shipyard from the age of ten, and already an accomplished Carpenter, learning the trade from his father who is nearing his retirement in a few years time and he's hoping his son will take over from him, as head Carpenter to the Shipyard. but others may have other ideas......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Carpenter.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	99113  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Sort of rough when somebody who makes yard arms has to avoid swinging from one.

Well, if history tells us anything, carpenters have a high profile. I'm thinking of the most famous one of all.

Nice one Jack.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Nice detail in this painting, noticeable texture in clothing.

Took a look at your cgssociety artwork. You really create some fantastic paintings, my favorites are the old world landscape scenes such as: The Observatory 4, Down by the Duck Pond, The Dog and Gun, Watermill, The Old Farmhouse, and Knight at the Old Castle. You're Rockin the Art World there Jacktar51.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.