Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June. ? Enug. Yeah long no see. Think the last you were op the North Pole on a trip to see the lights. CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Hi June! Nice one
    Good to see you're still well and painting away down there!
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Very pleasant style you've evolved your painting into. If you do print this painting out, I would caution you against showing it to the models lest they call your effort most delicious.

Good to see you again. Glad you're enjoying painting so much.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Smile

Thank you, Mr Ploos, Mark and DA it's good to be back. In the past 12mths, as well as finding it hard to get motivated, we had to recover from two surgeries. New knee for me and a broken hip for Frank.

Thankfully Oz is coping well with this virus - especially our State. Only one new case from overseas in the last month, no one in hospital and unfortunately 4 deaths. Australian deaths stand at 103. We have had the State borders closed and those restrictions will not be lifted any time soon. However, I might get to the gym next week and last Sunday 10 of us were allowed to attend Mass, next week it will be increased to 20.

One of my granddaughters has a wedding date for september and we are not sure if that will happen, plus one of her sisters is to be maid of honour and lives in another state and borders are closed. Her other granddad, my son-in-law's father, died recently and only 30 were permitted to attend an outside ceremony.

Our terrible bushfires made overseas news but I don't expect you hear how we a coping with this pandemic. We get so much info about US, UK and other countries. After having to cancel a trip to France this month we are looking forward to getting back to the new 'normal' and a deferred holiday next year.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.

Very fun image i like very much
    Visit my website here

Sounds like there's been a whole lot going on and a whole lot NOT going on all at the same time. Joint replacement -- sounds like things must be far better where you are than here. They stopped doing any elective surgery here. My wife was in process of scheduling one when the pandemic hit and they just dropped it from their schedule in the HMO we're with.

Well, I sure am glad you folks have been spared to a certain extent, which is why you're not sure about weddings. Again, we've also had two cancelled in the family because of restrictions.

You see, none of this global problem would be happening if everybody had just stayed home and painted as we've all been saying for years now. But no-O-o-o-o. Shows what will happen if one ignores their aesthetic duties. The muses feel ignored, they get ticked off and now just look at the state of things. You think people would wake up and smell their digitals.

Well, stay fit, June. Grab your bows to keep your archeries from falling. Hope to see many more paintings from you in the times to come. It's the responsible thing to do.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Elective surgery was ceased for a period but we had our surgeries last year before restrictions, which have now been lifted. I get to go to the gym tomorrow but again with restrictions on numbers. We are slowly getting back to normal as long as there are no more outbreaks. People are being amazinging obedient to social distancing rules which I am sure is responsible for our relatively small number of infections. Most of which came from an infected cruise ship and subsequent tourists visiting our State.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.