Thread: Álvaro Morte as El Profesor in Lacasa de papel Netflix series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Álvaro Morte as El Profesor in Lacasa de papel Netflix series

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1589543568465.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	98999 I reeeeaaaaly love this serie on Netflix.. Fantastic story and fantastic actors.This drawing is still in progress. A quick doodle from yesterday.. I really love to listen to Spanish. Beautiful language..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200516_193744.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	99002 almost done. Mask is a DalimaskClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200517_140332.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	171.1 KB 
ID:	99003 step by step getting closer to the final drawing..
    Last edited by danny72; 05-18-2020 at 03:07 AM.

I tend to avoid shows that have subtitles on TV because I watch on small devices. The ones I can handle are the ones that are dubbed. I'll have to check this series out and am hoping that it's dubbed. Thanks for the tip. I'm running out of shows to watch that are interesting.

As to this caricature: Did you work small and blow it up? And you seem to be relying on a rather heavy dark outline more than usual with less of a finished feel almost. Interesting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I tend to avoid shows that have subtitles on TV because I watch on small devices. The ones I can handle are the ones that are dubbed. I'll have to check this series out and am hoping that it's dubbed. Thanks for the tip. I'm running out of shows to watch that are interesting.

As to this caricature: Did you work small and blow it up? And you seem to be relying on a rather heavy dark outline more than usual with less of a finished feel almost. Interesting.
    Its in English also. This first drawing was just a 2 hr drawing.. I worked more in it now. I wanted a cartoon look :-)

Right. Looking good as you worked it up more.

Can't wait to see why he's holding a Dali mask. Should be good fun watching the show.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Right. Looking good as you worked it up more.

Can't wait to see why he's holding a Dali mask. Should be good fun watching the show.
    He is the only one without a dali mask.. But he is the brain behind everything. Master plan.. You will see :-)