Thread: woman cupido

woman cupido

this is a image i do for a friend of mine. She want a cupido ilustration.

Name:  cupidovggguuu.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  148.8 KB
    Visit my website here

Looks like a cupida more than a cupido. But I'm an English speaker so I could be wrong about the ending of the word. She looks darling -- almost more like a Muse sending out creative vibes to someone special.

Hope it works for her! If so, you're going to get very rich with all those who will call you 'matchmaker'.

-------

Parece uma cupida mais que um cupido. Mas eu sou um falante de inglês, então posso estar errado sobre o final da palavra. Ela parece querida - quase mais como uma musa enviando vibrações criativas para alguém especial.

Espero que funcione para ela! Nesse caso, você ficará muito rico com todos aqueles que o chamarão de 'casamenteiro'.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wheee - send her to me! An old man can always use some of this! Lovely - as ever.

Very good design. There is a lot of feeling in the visual image that makes your title of the work a perfect choice.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.