Thread: color water glass too small

color water glass too small

hi, I haven't used artrage in a bit but I just upgraded to 6 finally and I remember that the dirty brush used to have a water glass you could clean the brush, but now it is a tiny icon inside the Color panel.
    Is there a way to get the bigger glass of water animation like before, for cleaning the brush? I liked seeing the dirty water it was kind of fun, now it is just a tiny icon but the sound effect still is there.

I'm using lights out and the docking mode interface.

Thanks.

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 242
Size:  104.6 KB

Hi noobcake!

Yes, that's a bit tricky. But you can use a keyboard shortcut for it. I don't know if there allready exists one. My shortcut for it ist Strg+Shift+Alt+C. I think, I created it for myself. You can find the function "Clean Brush" in the "Keyboard Shortcut"-Menu ("Edit"-Menu) under "General Commands".

Sadly no, as you have found, that little icon is all you get in Docking Mode
    Personally I would prefer that the Water Glass appears as a separate icon in the Menu Bar when in Docking Mode so that you can go strait to it to clean your brush the same as you can in Classic Mode.
    I too have set a keyboard shortcut to it.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram