Thread: My youngest son Simon and Steve(Minecraft)

My youngest son Simon and Steve(Minecraft)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200503_184142.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	360.7 KB 
ID:	98980 My youngest son(8) and Minecraft Steve.. The background i coundn't do myself of course. That's impossible. For me at least.. Its totally his idea. He has been asking for a long time for a drawing.. . Finally i had the time for it... It was really fun to do..
    Last edited by danny72; 05-04-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Hi Danny. Like it I always thought you ived up with the Riendeers. In the of snow CIAO. PLOOS.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Danny. Like it I always thought you ived up with the Riendeers. In the of snow CIAO. PLOOS.
    No Reindeers here my art friend.. Just moose. Lots of them.. :-)

My grandkids are fanatical about Minecraft. Whatever it is that makes it so popular, they really found that quality to appeal to young people.

What a fun thing for your son to have this. I bet he went wild that you painted it for him. Something he'll remember so fondly. Make sure you back it up safely. This is something he'll want to keep forever.

I love that smile!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    My grandkids are fanatical about Minecraft. Whatever it is that makes it so popular, they really found that quality to appeal to young people.

What a fun thing for your son to have this. I bet he went wild that you painted it for him. Something he'll remember so fondly. Make sure you back it up safely. This is something he'll want to keep forever.

I love that smile!!!!
    Thank you! He has been asking for a drawing a long time. Seeing me doing People he don't know. I ask him how i should draw him. This is the result.. And the extra figure was his idea also.. The drawing is a combo of several referens pictures. The body i needed to trace. Because of the t-shirt he wanted.