Thread: Scribbling Artwork

Scribbling Artwork

Just want to share an artwork called scribbling by Vince Low and it is amazing. Just take look at his website and also his Facebook page for many more artwork from this amazing artist

p/s : this is one of my favourite girlll, the Harley Quinn

Name:  harley.PNG
Views: 513
Size:  78.3 KB

A bit gets lost in that blurry low rez version. Was the artist using ArtRage do you think (this being a specifically ArtRage website)?

It's certainly a great character. I've seen her before although I know nothing more than what I can guess about her from that image, but yeah, I almost feel like we should introduce her to The Joker. I think they would really hit it off.

Hope you take that inspiration yourself and set to doing your own artwork, even if you're using this young lady as your inspiration. You can download a free demo version of the program if you're ever waxing artistic. You probably have lots of time on your hands now like so many of us.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    A bit gets lost in that blurry low rez version. Was the artist using ArtRage do you think (this being a specifically ArtRage website)?

It's certainly a great character. I've seen her before although I know nothing more than what I can guess about her from that image, but yeah, I almost feel like we should introduce her to The Joker. I think they would really hit it off.

Hope you take that inspiration yourself and set to doing your own artwork, even if you're using this young lady as your inspiration. You can download a free demo version of the program if you're ever waxing artistic. You probably have lots of time on your hands now like so many of us.
    Sorry, the quality is a bit blurred there, but this one is okay compare to before but this is Taylor Swift though. Cool right?

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 551
Size:  125.1 KB

up, I'm not artistic but this inspires me in many ways
    Last edited by Dania; 03-30-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Yeah it's cool. However in the second one you posted it looks like something the computer could have done, reading the tones of a photo and scribbling in a sketchy line of similar values via adding some random seed and then maybe key spots like the eyes were cleaned up by hand after? Is it done that way?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes is cool and fun your painting
    Visit my website here

Yeah it's cool. However in the second one you posted it looks like something the computer could have done, reading the tones of a photo and scribbling in a sketchy line of similar values via adding some random seed and then maybe key spots like the eyes were cleaned up by hand after? Is it done that way?
    I don't think so. I guess the artwork has been done all by himself and pens as he explained in a dailymail uk article. That is great for an artist to do like that only with pens.

he only uses pens and just scribbles. read about him with his story and everything and it is a big achievement for him

Quote Originally Posted by weera_ami View Post
    I don't think so. I guess the artwork has been done all by himself and pens as he explained in a dailymail uk article. That is great for an artist to do like that only with pens.
    yup i'm agree. anyone needs to have courage like that to do something that seems impossible but it really possible to be done. just sharing his artwork, bcoz its so nice and lots more in his website too

It's cool for sure. Why not try to do some drawings yourself? Sounds like you would enjoy bringing her to life.

Are you Vince Low's mother??