Thread: Value and Saturation Slider

Value and Saturation Slider

Hello Artrage Crew,

Love Artrage 6 SOOOOOO much!! I would like to suggest a Value Slider and a Saturation Slider on the bottom of the Tint/Tone Picker. Please. A dedicated Color Mixing Panel (such as the one Painter, Paintstorm Studio, and like Mixoos uses) would be awesome as well; you could even add a section for Color Samples/Swatches!

Thanks for the consideration!!
    -Eric
    Last edited by Eric Porter; 04-06-2020 at 05:18 AM. Reason: addition information

Okay, so I just realized that there is indeed a Luminance Slider on the Tint/Tone Picker (Color Wheel) that I prefer,.... but only when it is undocked. May I suggest the option for at least the Hue, Luminance and Saturation sliders to move to the bottom of the panel on the various color pickers so that they remain usable in the docking mode.

Thanks for the consideration,
    -Eric

Hi Eric!

When the Color Wheel is docked (Docking Mode), there is the Hash-Tag-Symbol (#) near the top of the dialog. If you click on it the sliders will appear.

Thanks! That's good to know.... however, I would prefer to have the sliders visible with the color wheel, rather than either/or. Having to continuously go back and forth between selecting a color on the wheel and adjusting the luminance on the slider is extra work that disturbs my flow whilst painting; when it is undocked you have access to both.

-Eric