Thread: Martin Thörnberg hockey player HV71

Martin Thörnberg hockey player HV71

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200324_200310.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	98836I ask hockey fans on a swedish hockey Facebook site a chance to wish for a drawingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200325_211610.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	183.0 KB 
ID:	98843 I continued working on it.. Now it done for print i think.
    Last edited by danny72; 03-26-2020 at 06:08 PM.

I didn't quite understand what you were saying about people on Facebook: Did you mean they have a chance to win a free drawing, or they got to vote on who they would like to see you do a portrait of?

This chap looks great as usual. I'm wondering about his upper front teeth appearing blue. Is he wearing some kind of a protector like football players or boxers use to protect his teeth from the puck? If it's for protection I would think you would want it to protrude more -- to look bigger than where his teeth would be. But since I don't know hockey gear it may be suitable to make small. But my feeling is that right now it looks like his upper teeth are blue.

Anyway, a fun piece and it never hurts to put in the puck -- meaning it only hurts when it hits the body but it very much adds action to the painting.

Nice job!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I didn't quite understand what you were saying about people on Facebook: Did you mean they have a chance to win a free drawing, or they got to vote on who they would like to see you do a portrait of?

This chap looks great as usual. I'm wondering about his upper front teeth appearing blue. Is he wearing some kind of a protector like football players or boxers use to protect his teeth from the puck? If it's for protection I would think you would want it to protrude more -- to look bigger than where his teeth would be. But since I don't know hockey gear it may be suitable to make small. But my feeling is that right now it looks like his upper teeth are blue.

Anyway, a fun piece and it never hurts to put in the puck -- meaning it only hurts when it hits the body but it very much adds action to the painting.

Nice job!
    Thank you! :-) I ask The fans to vote.. Then i wrote 15 names and put them in a hat. Then this player came out of it.. 2 people sad this player, and they get this drawing for free

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post

Nice job!
    the bleu thing in his mouth is a teeth protection thing . He has a blue one.. need to be there 😉.. His frond teeth are exually gone now.. still he has a protection piece in his mouth ;-)