Thread: Need 2 know?

Need 2 know?

I finished an image of a sparrow on a branch. I wanted to place a ground behind it. It took me some time, but, I finally managed to place a photograph that I took of a group of trees with dead leaves still on them behind the sparrow . The leaves color was a match to the sparrow, great, right? I pulled the layer under the bird and it was done. The problem, I have no idea as to how I managed it. I just kept playing around until, like magic, it worked.
    So, can someone detail how to move photos on to a layer that can be used with an image ? I think you only have one try through layers to move photos from iPhoto to the NEW blank canvas. I will search this issue, but, if you can help thanks.Name:  1B145E74-305D-4C3C-92CE-F032DF3515C2.jpeg
Views: 1377
Size:  51.9 KBName:  99FD27B8-6427-42C1-B697-EDEF87A62061.jpeg
Views: 1273
Size:  24.0 KB
    Another try at something new for me, hope this works. The bird would go over the tree photo.
    What I am doing here is trying to get images from my samples and put them onto a separate layer, or, move a photo onto a separate layer along with a sample image, both to be used to create a combined image.
    Last edited by DJM; 03-21-2020 at 06:46 AM.