Thread: Ricciardo nr 2 caricature

Ricciardo nr 2 caricature

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200313_211212.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	181.4 KB 
ID:	98782 i saw his new helmet. Just needed to draw that too. :-)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200314_201413.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	178.4 KB 
ID:	98785 final drawing..
    Last edited by danny72; 03-15-2020 at 09:37 AM.

Looks good! Well done.

I think it was wise to not distort his helmet to match the elongation of his head. It would likely make it hard to know what he's holding if it didn't look like a helmet. The human body, on the other hand, has a context so the mind recognizes distortion there.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Looks good! Well done.

I think it was wise to not distort his helmet to match the elongation of his head. It would likely make it hard to know what he's holding if it didn't look like a helmet. The human body, on the other hand, has a context so the mind recognizes distortion there.
    Thank you. Yeah, it would be a strange looking helmet, haha.. Problem i had with Leclerc his helmet.. But it is a cartoon.. That helmet would fit if it has too:-)

One of the laws of physics in cartoons: things can change shape any time it suits you.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

One of the laws of physics in cartoons: things can change shape any time it suits you.
    Yes Mr Dakey .. so true.. But it still needs to look good.. depending on taste also.. when I saw The Simpsons the first time .. I thought .. what is this.???. skin colors.. Now you just accept the colors right.. totally OK:-)

Looks good! Well done.

I did not know that the private messaging was on off mode.. I fixed that now

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    I did not know that the private messaging was on off mode.. I fixed that now
    I just tried to send you one. Still says you're not allowed messages or you have it turned off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR Danny72 Private Message Error.PNG 
Views:	205 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	98863  
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-02-2020 at 09:08 PM.

I just tried to send you one. Still says you're not allowed messages or you have it turned off.
    I try it again.. I missed the "save" button .. Stupid me
    Last edited by danny72; 04-02-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Hi Danny i like very much caricatures but i think is dificult for me draw a caricature. I like very much your work
    Visit my website here

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Hi Danny i like very much caricatures but i think is dificult for me draw a caricature. I like very much your work
    Thank you Sabena! :-)