Thread: custome-brushes Made one isn't successfully saved.

custome-brushes Made one isn't successfully saved.

You hello
    I am Japanese.Because it doesn't understand English, it is using translation software.
    The question.pdfIt attempted to put Pdf with the figure, but the understanding is precocious and doesn't get about whether or not it is saying it, too, successfully.

Using Custom Brush designer, it changes a head but the shape isn't saved.
    It is possible to draw with the head when changing a head and pushing the ok button and attempting to test it.
    However, it doesn't become the head which did a custom before when choosing the presetting which was made after drawing by choosing a different whisk and attempting to draw it.

It creates new presetting, it puts and it tries a name but it doesn't succeed.

The version is 6.
    If there is understanding, please let me know.

Hi singe!

I'm not sure if I understand your problem, because I am german and my english also isn't verry good. Anyway, if you want to create a new Brush with the Brush Designer, you have to open the Brush Designer, choose the form of the Brush ("Head") and the Texture of it ("Grain") - sometimes maybe your brush should not have a texture, so you don't need to set one - make all the adjustments you like in the Brush Designer and press "OK". Then you need to click on "Presets" in the "Tool Settings" Docker and in the following menue on "New Preset". Give your preset a name you like, allocate it to the "Group" you like (you can also create new Groups for your brushes by clicking on the small Icon on top of this window, where you find that option). And you can also create a Preview-Image for your own brushes. I do that by creating a "New Painting" with a size of 300 x 300 pixels and painting with my new brush on it. Then I save it as a JPEG. You should do that before you open the "New Preset"-Window. Then you can click on "Preview Image" in the "New Preset"-Window, click on "Load Preview Image" and navigate to the JPEG you created before, on your computer. Click "Open". After you made all the adjustments you like, you can click the hook at the right of the bottom of this window. Now the Preset should be saved to your Presets-Storage and you can find it in the "Presets"-Menue of the Tool-Settings Docker and in the "Tool Presets" Docker.

Wink It solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    Hi singe!

I'm not sure if I understand your problem, because I am german and my english also isn't verry good. Anyway, if you want to create a new Brush with the Brush Designer, you have to open the Brush Designer, choose the form of the Brush ("Head") and the Texture of it ("Grain") - sometimes maybe your brush should not have a texture, so you don't need to set one - make all the adjustments you like in the Brush Designer and press "OK". Then you need to click on "Presets" in the "Tool Settings" Docker and in the following menue on "New Preset". Give your preset a name you like, allocate it to the "Group" you like (you can also create new Groups for your brushes by clicking on the small Icon on top of this window, where you find that option). And you can also create a Preview-Image for your own brushes. I do that by creating a "New Painting" with a size of 300 x 300 pixels and painting with my new brush on it. Then I save it as a JPEG. You should do that before you open the "New Preset"-Window. Then you can click on "Preview Image" in the "New Preset"-Window, click on "Load Preview Image" and navigate to the JPEG you created before, on your computer. Click "Open". After you made all the adjustments you like, you can click the hook at the right of the bottom of this window. Now the Preset should be saved to your Presets-Storage and you can find it in the "Presets"-Menue of the Tool-Settings Docker and in the "Tool Presets" Docker.
    Thank you for the writing in.
    I extremely felt happy.
    The question very made an accurate answer me.
    When the written order attempted to be accepted, it was no-problem completely and it was solved.
    A Japanese manual wasn't written at all in the simple one.
    Thank you really.
    It is always using paintostorm with Corel Painter.
    Only, it began to use because it bought art Reiji recently too difficultly to understand this and it was very good software.
    Thank you really.