Thread: Betrayed

Betrayed

The Gold is gone.
    Billy Bones lies in a shallow pool in the cave, he has also gone, R.I.P. Billy Bones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Betrayed.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	98718  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Looks like this Bill came due. . . The ol' yo ho oh no. . .the yar from afar. . . the ol' swish swash splash flop, down ye go, down ye drop. . . ain't gonna tell no tales no mo . . . in yonder cave on an uncharted isle, poor Billy soon to be Bones done backed into the green-eyed monster what was carryin' a dagger, a dirk and a squizamaroo. . . oooohhhh. . . that be harshin' his gig. . . so gnarly dude!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Looks like this Bill came due. . . The ol' yo ho oh no. . .the yar from afar. . . the ol' swish swash splash flop, down ye go, down ye drop. . . ain't gonna tell no tales no mo . . . in yonder cave on an uncharted isle, poor Billy soon to be Bones done backed into the green-eyed monster what was carryin' a dagger, a dirk and a squizamaroo. . . oooohhhh. . . that be harshin' his gig. . . so gnarly dude!
    Wow that's some reply D. … I Think this is very cleverly worded, its almost poetic. Thank you for your reply, this is going to make me smile every time I read it.....Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Brill work!

Helo there ole matey!!

A classic jacktar piece.Brilliant as always! Your colour palette is unique to you. His ship has truly sailed, a bottle of rum ain't no use to him!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown