Thread: Need help/advice please - Artrage 5.0.8 Lite

Lightbulb Need help/advice please - Artrage 5.0.8 Lite

Hello, I am new on the forum.

'Have been learning and enjoying Artrage 5.0.8 Lite that came with my Wacom tablet.

I used to be able to get the longer layer options menu but lately there is a different menu.

Please see my two images for what I mean exactly.

I have tried re-installing Artrage, and also tried going back to Artrage 4, but still don't get the more useful layer options menu back.

I would like to hear if anyone can tell me how to get the longer list of options back in the layer options menu, please.

This is the old menu I want back:
    Name:  old menu.PNG
Views: 365
Size:  155.1 KB

And this is the new one I am stuck with:
    Name:  new.png
Views: 844
Size:  4.6 KB

Thanks in advance!
    Amanda

Hello Amanda and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    Well this is a little odd
    Though I don’t actually own a copy of AR Lite, your screenshot of the smaller “truncated” Layer menu looks correct for the Lite version of ArtRage I think. As not all features of the full version are available in it.
    There is a screenshot of the Layers menu in AR Lite in the guide to using it here in; Section 3 Layers & Canvases: https://www.artrage.com/start-using-...e-lite/#layers

The question then becomes why/how did you get the Layer menu from the full version of AR5 to start with? That shouldn’t have happened!
    Have you ever owned a copy of the full version of AR5?
    If you did perhaps, but I don’t know how, maybe you overwrote it with AR5 Lite
    If this is what has happened you could re-download the full version from the Members Area where you originally registered your full version.

But normally to access all the Layer options you would need to upgrade from a Lite version to the current full retail version, which is now AR6.

If you do want to upgrade to the current full version, how much it costs will depend on what versions of AR you already have registered.
    If you have any registered full version of AR then you would get a 50% discount.
    Upgrading from a Lite version would be a 30% discount.
    Full info on upgrades can be found here: https://www.artrage.com/upgrades/
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram