Thread: Artrage 6 Update Check Error

Artrage 6 Update Check Error

When Artrage 6 tries to see if there are updates, it just keeps running the check. When you cancel it or select "Ok", I get a transfer error, "File outside process"? Just thought I would post.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Baker View Post
    When Artrage 6 tries to see if there are updates, it just keeps running the check. When you cancel it or select "Ok", I get a transfer error, "File outside process"? Just thought I would post.
    It's the same to me. But I think we can deactivate the automatic search for updates in the references of ArtRage, because there haven't been any updates since late 2019 (even there are at least two or three well known bugs), and I don't think that there will come any updates for ArtRage 6 now that ArtRage 7 vitae is out.

Thanks for the reply!

ArtRAge 6.1.1 running on mac...checking for updates doesn't do anything.

Ia there an official announcement or has there been that there will be no updates please?

For what it’s worth the Update Check is working for me on my Mac. And 6.1.1 is the latest Mac version.
    Name:  UpdateCheck.png
Views: 187
Size:  29.0 KB
    I would add though, that now ArtRage Vitae is out, as I understand it, AR6 is only being maintained now for OS compatibility and is not being actively developed further.
    So I wouldn’t be surprised if any updates for AR6 are few and far between.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram