Thread: How to

How to

I was thinking about having a few of my images put on my walls. How do get them from my iPad Pro to the place that will mount them? I was trying to put the images on a memory stick, but, have not had good results. Can I get a step by step list on what to do? I can put the image into mail but I am stuck at that point. The internet is not helping much, maybe its how I ask? Thanks

Using 10.5 inch iPad Pro 13.3 and a 15 inch Mac book pro that was dropped but still works, but really slow

Hi DJM,
    The following is taken from the ArtRage FAQ page. If you scroll down to ArtRage for iOS / Android Topics it is the last entry for that topic.
    You can find the FAQ page here: https://www.artrage.com/faqs/
    As I still don’t have an iPad, I can’t really offer much more insight than this. But hopefully someone with an iPad will chip in here...

To Export or Share images on iOS follow these steps:

Access the Export option as follows:

1: If the painting is currently open tap the ArtRage logo button in the ArtRage toolbar and select ‘Export Image’.
    2: If you are in the Gallery, tap the painting you want to export once, then tap the Export button at the bottom of the screen (the button next to the Open button).

The Export interface appears and allows you to select a type of file to export:

1: If you want to export or share a normal image file other apps can understand, select the JPG or PNG type.
    2: If you want to export the full Painting file so that you can paint on it in another version of ArtRage, select the PTG type.
    3: If you have been recording a script and just want to export the script from the painting, select the Script type.

Once you have selected an export type, you will be asked to select a target for export using a standard iOS export picker.
    Only targets that understand the type of file you are exporting will be displayed.
    For example, if you export a PTG file only targets such as Mail or Dropbox will appear, as other apps don’t understand the contents of the file.

Note: Most types of sharing (Facebook, Twitter etc.) require a normal image type, use PNG or JPG for this purpose.

Select the target and the file will be exported.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

I did manage to get my image onto a memory stick, it took some effort on my part, but, I did get it there. Now my next trip will be to the place that will mount my image. Actually, my next thing to do will be to try again to get an image on the stick, just to see if I can remember how I did it ��

Glad you managed to successfully do it
    And, yes, repetition is always the key to learning
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram