Thread: Looking for answer about setting up new tablet for left handed use.

Unhappy Looking for answer about setting up new tablet for left handed use.

Hi all, I am not sure what I want is even possible without another PC or a third monitor .
    I'm trying to set up my Huion Kamvas 16
    I'm left-handed and want to use it with the buttons on the right side.
    I want to be able to DUPLICATE my monitor onto the Huion. But it seems I can't duplicate the windows screen and flip only the Huion display.
    Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I am guessing the only way this will work is to Extend the desktop? Or turn off the side buttons all together.
    It kind of defeats the purpose of having buttons on my tablet. I would not have purchased a display tablet if I knew that this was not an option for me.
    I find it real messed up that this is not an issue for right handed users to duplicate the monitors to see the same image on both monitors while drawing... I guess I could look at the main monitor drawing upside down or even physically flip it on its top. No Vesa mounts on my monitor.

I have a Hurion Kamvas tablet nut am sorry to say I don't have it connected now as it is a hassle on my PC.
    I do remember some settings somewhere on the tablet setup menu that asked if you were setting it up for right or left hand.
    It would be in the tablet software.The Art Rage preferences will assume that your tablet is set up for the proper one.
    If I remember, I will try to set the tablet up tonight to use on my laptop and see if I can find it for you.

You might try ask.com and ask "How can I set up my Hurion Kamvas 16 tablet for left hand use?" They had a few videos on how to do it.
    Hope this helps a little.
    Last edited by Raybrite; 02-03-2020 at 06:13 PM.
    Love one another.-Jesus

Thanks Raybrite.
    I understand how all of the software setup features work in my tablet and windows monitor preferences.
    I just wanted to know if there is a way to run my tablet with my main monitor where I see what I am drawing on both displays at the same time. Seems this is not possible for lefties to run in Duplicated mode as one of the displays will remain flipped opposite of one another. I can get this to work in extended mode. But then how do I get the image to appear on both monitors? My only option is to use my tablet right handed and turn off the side buttons on my tablet so I do not hit them when using it. Suffering for my art. HA!