Thread: Need help drawing symettry shape smoothly

Need help drawing symettry shape smoothly

Hi,

I want to replicate the exact design done in this video with artrage 6. I am new to using this software and so can anyone please show me easy/efficient way of drawing this design in a smooth way as the brush I use keeps giving me weird shapes and not a smooth edge like in the video.Many thanks for your help in advance.Below is the video url:

youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=hxSUCkdwhj0

Cheers
    Raghu

This is spam, don't waste your time.

I think the poster has asked a genuine question. I have tried to replicate the patterns but my hand is not steady enough. However to answer the question I suggest the Ink Pen with the following settings. Adjust the smoothing slider to help with drawing smooth lines - you can also alter the thickness of the lines. I am using AR5 but the tools are basically the same.

I hope you are successful as I think it would be a very soothing pastime to be able to draw and colour these patterns within ArtRage.
    Name:  patterns.jpg
Views: 4046
Size:  123.3 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]