Thread: Little hockey fan - Commision work

Little hockey fan - Commision work

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200105_145130.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	98361A proud father ordered this drawing

OMG That's BRILLIANT! Really beautiful, Danny! Congratulations on a fantastic painting and a commission. What's really great about this is that you captured her charm. She's adorable and her bright light is most contagious. So was this in support of UNICEF? You've shown you're good with the guys, and good with women players, and now you're great with painting children. That pretty well says you are just good at painting people. Bravo x 3.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you DAkey.. Unicef they have om the jersey. Brynäs is the only team with no sponser on there jersey. Just support Unicef.. This was fun to do. Haven't been drawing children so much.. Just one time before

Big awww, adorable, so much personality here!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Big awww, adorable, so much personality here!
    Thank you! She is adorable.. Her father was really happy. He ordered this drawing. And printed on a 120 x90 canvas :-)

Fantastic work, I see a lot of time devoted to this piece, very photo and/or paint on sight realistic.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.