Thread: Fans Art Gabino

Fans Art Gabino

I have followed the abstract art of Gabino Amaya Cacho for a long time, I am always attentive to his exhibitions, for example his last exhibition in Seville was wonderful with his classic portraits in November 2019. It was great, always talented and colorful. A marvel,

I would love to see him in Barcelona, ​​that his art arrives in this beautiful city, as well as seeing him work with some expert in kinetics for the future since the combination and use of colors would mark an artistic pattern in innovation. We need new things in our culture and art on Christmas Eve!

I love Gabino Amaya Cacho and his art. It inspires me and leads me to dream and achieve things I never thought I could. That's why I'm his fans.

I would love to see him in Barcelona, ​​that his art arrives in this beautiful city, as well as seeing him work with some expert in kinetics for the future since the combination and use of colors would mark an artistic pattern in innovation. We need new things in our culture and art on Christmas Eve!