I recently upgraded from ArtRage 5 to ArtRage 6 and am loving the new and improved tools. I really appreciate the additional customization options that were made available throughout the software. One customization feature I was hoping to see is the choice between the current layer name display (to the right of the layer preview, with auto-sizing text) and the older style seen in ArtRage 4 and before (where the name is listed under the layer preview, always in the same size text). I find that when using the current layer name style that anything other than a very short layer name becomes very hard to read. I understand that many users have either gotten used to the new layer display on the right hand side, or never used an older version that had the name display under the layer in the first place, and do not feel impacted by the change. However, I know that ArtRage is enjoyed by people of all walks of life, and I am not the only one who suffers from less than perfect vision or who is using the program on older hardware (I am running 1920x1080 on a 24" screen). I feel that allowing users to choose between the new style (even if it set to this by default) and the older style would be a great accessibility option for those with vision issues or those who simply want more space for more descriptive layer names. Below are screenshots of the same project in ArtRage 6 and ArtRage 4, showing the difference in how the layer names are displayed. Thank you for considering adding this as an option.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aqua_ArtRage4.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	98323
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aqua_ArtRage6.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	98324