Thread: Merry Christman 2019 from Santa and myself!

Merry Christman 2019 from Santa and myself!

Last 8th, Immaculate Conception Day, we finally resumed, after few years, the tradition to set up the crib scenario (with all the mountains, mossy medows, houses, characters and the Grotto og Bethelhem with the Holy Family, ox and donkey, comet etc.) as well as the Christmas Tree and the rest of the decorations inside and outside over the door. It took quite a few hours and collabotration.

Now I would rather send You a less conventional kind of Xmas card I set up ina a far shorter time to wish You all every possible blessing for the time to come!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MerryChristmas2019.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	180.4 KB 
ID:	98306  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gracias...y una obra plástica muy personal en tu personalísimo estilo! (Valga la redundancia)
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Thank you Caesar. Great painting fantastic work
    Visit my website here

Santa never looked so goofy, Caesar! Hahaha. You made him very comical. Very amusing. Nice artwork.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your lovely family. May the coming year and beyond give you all the good things you wish for yourselves. . . except reindeer leather. You'll be messing with Santa's main means of transportation. And that's a bad idea I think.

Keep painting (and of course drawing)!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream