Thread: "The serial you entered has already been registered to another user"

Unhappy "The serial you entered has already been registered to another user"

I got ArtRage 3.5.4 Studio (I know it's old at this point; don't judge), bundled with Wacom Bamboo Splash with no evidence of the box having been opened, and installed it on my laptop with Windows 8.1. I unlocked the software with the provided serial without any problems. However, when I try to register the software online, I get the following message: "The serial you entered has already been registered to another user". I have never successfully registered that product, and it was never opened before I got it as a gift. My first and previous attempt five years ago gave me the same result. Is there a bug or a mistake in Ambient Design's system?
    Last edited by Ruukasu; 12-12-2019 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Added tablet manufacturer name

Hello Ruukasu and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    If you have not already done so you might want to contact support directly about this issue here: [email protected]
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hello Ruukasu and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    If you have not already done so you might want to contact support directly about this issue here: [edited due to automatic spam filter]
    Thank you. Already done
    Last edited by Ruukasu; 12-14-2019 at 03:10 PM.

UPDATE: I was issued a new one since "one of [Ambient Design's] OEM hardware partners inadvertently issued duplicates of ArtRage serial numbers with their product, leading to registration problems". The problem is resolved. Thank you.

Yay, glad to hear it
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram