I've primarily have use Photoshop & Painter. As of late, I've been using Rebelle, CSP & I'd like to use ArtRage (recommend from a friend). However, I'm having trouble finding a few things, which is embarrassing, since I can normally figure these types of things out but, obviously ArtRage seems to do a few things very differently...

1. Does Artrage 6 have it's own manual? The latest manual I can find is for version 4. If this is the case, how do you find out was is new, changed, ect., for v6?

2. I'm trying to find a brush & blending tool that blends colors (a palette would be lovely for this program), for both mixing colors (blue + yellow = green) and blending as in something two or more colors to create a smooth transition (example: if painting a portrait & you want the graduations from dark to light to blend). Similarly, when blending you have 4 primary edges: hard, firm, soft & lost. What tool is used, with options?

3. How can you load & save custom brushes & tools for Windows? What folder is used? Best way to back up (I'm assuming, your on you own, like PS)?

Any links on-site, would be most welcome. Thank you in advance. This is becoming a little fustrating, as I just want to paint but, I need my blenders & mixers.

- John