Thread: Canadian hockey player Greg Scott-Brynäs IF caricature

Canadian hockey player Greg Scott-Brynäs IF caricature

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191208_205937.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	98277great canadian hockey player.. Very populair at our club.. Needed to do a caricature of him.. Probably i need to fix some details on it. Not happy with The overall look...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191210_121447.jpg 
Views:	637 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	98284Did some changes..
    Last edited by danny72; 12-11-2019 at 12:20 AM.

A few things that might help you get it where you want -- the size and perspective of the stick (it looks weak as not wielding strong, championship work -- this being a caricature you could stand to feature it more), I would do more with the background so it's not so cloud-like, and I would perhaps add some contrast to his head and face to be able to compete with the graphically dominant uniform.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You did a great job again on this too! Excellent the contrast btween the smooth, realistici transitions on the face and the body vs the strong outline.
    I also definitely agree on D Akey suggestions since this outcome deserves to be worked up to become perfect.
    If You like, perfect, etimologically, from Latin, means something like accomplished, made throughout, from the composed verb per- facio, in the sense of going through all steps to the end; per (across, through in the crossing motion complement). In this sense is a little bit like the similar verb prefix ver in German, i.e taking the verb action up to completion.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You did a great job again on this too! Excellent the contrast btween the smooth, realistici transitions on the face and the body vs the strong outline.
    I also definitely agree on D Akey suggestions since this outcome deserves to be worked up to become perfect.
    If You like, perfect, etimologically, from Latin, means something like accomplished, made throughout, from the composed verb per- facio, in the sense of going through all steps to the end; per (across, through in the crossing motion complement). In this sense is a little bit like the similar verb prefix ver in German, i.e taking the verb action up to completion.
    Thank you Caesar! I'm still working on it.. Small changes make great differens :-)