Thread: Giacomo Casanova imprisoned at the Piombi

Giacomo Casanova imprisoned at the Piombi

It looks like that, among new fashionable trends, a new kind of hunting season is open or rather what seems to become more and more a sort of witch hunt where the ordeal victims risk to be no more women or the usual minorities tryng to get their just rights recognized or enforced rather people, either famous or mot, who are not part of some of the new, powerful ruling lobbies imposing their "politically correct" dogmas to anyone and anywhere else.
    Each one may obviously either wonder and doubt on certain kinds of events or keep having its own solid view and opinion, but I hope everybody will either smile or laugh anyway to this vignette.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Casanova imprisoned at the Piombi cropped.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	273.2 KB 
ID:	98242  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-23-2019 at 05:35 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very Good work in your unique style Caesar and with a political message
    Visit my website here

Thank You, dear Sabena.
    It was just to try ArtRage 6 although within a range od tricks and features I already know from previous issues.

That's a really fine cartoon style, Caesar. You just seem to be getting better and better. Watching the pendulum swing it's almost like watching an Edgar Allen Poe tale playing out in the world. It's this topic and so many others. Makes one wonder in this world of quickly changing things what is going to remain constant.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear D Akey , thank You! Actually I used AR features with some simple trick for perspective, to quickly suggest the environment, and I drew and colored the guy in a speedy sketchy mode, so not really an accurate vignette degree, but all seems to work decently together.

As for the rest, it looks like it's more and more difficult to find too much common sense, tolerance and wise balancing (they are no more appealing or popular at least) in this crazy world of excess, transgression and fanatism as a success tool at any level.
    So the pendulum swings higher and higher under strokes forcing the oscillations outside the hinge, due to poor dumping (lost the concept of universals or invariables).
    We are now in a sort of illusory "allmightiness" of too many egocentric or particular interests. We lost our awe, harmony, quest for beauty on front of life, existence and universe, the sense of us, either individually and as mankind, being anyway only limited creatures (as for our mind, body, space and time), no matter how much technology we may display to go on building our more and more senseless Babel Tower.
    Anyway I don't to want to sound apocalyptic since I believe we still, mysteriouely, have hope. So many times unexpected combination of events saved us just in time from apparently ineluctable chasms.

Dear Kenmo, it's always a pleasure to get a thumbs up from a creative mate like You! Thank You!
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-26-2019 at 01:43 AM.