Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi dear friends! Just for Your fun (hopefully)

Red face Hi dear friends! Just for Your fun (hopefully)

Well it's not an ArtRage outcome indeed.

Just a pen quick sketch since I do not have my tablet with me and nothwithstanding I used to be reasonably good to draw with the mouse, it would have required far more than just 10 minutes .... There's also a short Italian course on what pelosi actually means (i.e. hairy, adj, pl. or hairy ones, subst. pl.)

Anyway everybody may dowload and paint it (and show again) to relax and have a good time. Alternatively You may print it and throw some more peaches (or darts in case) if Your environmental passion and love share the feelings under Greta's grimace at UN.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImpeachmentVignette20191105_111200.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	255.2 KB 
ID:	98171  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Really? Pelosi means "hairy"? To be hairy was a very popular thing in the 1960s, particularly among Democrats.

From the musical Hair by The Cowsills: ( I actually owned this record in grade school)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt_yKPNORLM

It's so great seeing your cartooning again! Very funny about playing with the words "impeachment" and "peach".

Pretty decent cartoon likenesses. It's a huge story. They've been trying to nail him since he took office. It's not like he hasn't been kicking the hornet nest either. What a mess. But your drawing is pretty clean. Good job!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I really liked your cartoon. Very humorous, especially the tape on trump's head.
    Abby-Helen

Dear D Akey, actually peloso/ pelosi means hairy anywhere else, but over the head.
    Capello/ capelli refers to Your hair over the skull
    Barba and baffi respectively to beard and moustaches
    Basette to sidebooms
    Pelo/ peli to any other hair of the body.
    Now You can open an Italian style barbershop!
    Thank You for Your comment on my graphical joke and pun! Just a silly vignette, although Mr. Trump is certainly not looking for popularity, outside US at least, considering his moves ... (wise or fool, let's wait for history to decide some decades from now). I heard Bloomberg is entering the arena next time You vote for Your President.

Thank You dear Abby-Helen! Pleased to meet You! I'm an old goat in here who used to attend this Forum since ArtRage software ancient versions and I can assure we had a lot of fun quite often in what used to be a unique supportive, friendly and amusing club! I guess it still is.

Hello again to you, gentleman Caesar,
    I too am happy to be a part of this AR group.
    I have played with other digital art programs
    but find AR most satisfying.
    Please bring us more of your cartoons.

Dear Abby-Helen, Actually I didn't resume my tablet as yet, but since You ask, I may at least resume some funny old paintings and vignette of mine in pure ArtRage software as the drawing/ Painting tool.
    I'll post them on a different thread for any new mate possibly enjoying them ...
    I apologize with friends who already saw them for such a repetition.

Salió excelente la caricatura del sr Trump....
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Grazie amico mio!

It's so great to see you back Caesar. You always bring so much humor and laugh for us. Hope see more of your new drawings.

What a warm welcome back, dear Pai!
    I'll try to do my best to "keep up our hearts" (as ancient Latins used to urge) in a more and more messy and insane world.