Thread: ArtRage 6.1.1 update and bug fix uploaded.

Cool ArtRage 6.1.1 update and bug fix uploaded.

I've uploaded a new ArtRage build 6.1.1

There are a couple of changes:
    1) For MacOS users, this build should eliminate the "ArtRage 6” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information."
    2) Changed the default shortcut key for toggling the Canvas panel to D + Ctrl/Cmd + Shift to avoid conflict with another shortcut.

Windows users don't need to update - it's quite a minor change that you wont even notice if you've already run ArtRage.
    MacOS users who currently have MacOS Catalina, or are planning to update to Catalina, you should definitely update ArtRage.

And can someone let Apple and Microsoft know that I'm really tired of spending my time jumping through their hoops to get our software working on their operating systems. I'd rather be spending my time adding cool new features to ArtRage. Thanks.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

As a mac user I'd rather you're validating ArtRage so it's not flagged as malicious software, over adding features, thanks.

I'll call Apple and Microsoft, no problem. Would you let Ambient Design know I'd rather have the AR menu popups on the display I'm working on? In a multiple monitor setup on macOS with a Huion as second display it's absurd I need to switch the Huion to main display first before AR works like it's supposed to work. Thanks.

Thanks Andy,
    If it’s any consolation you’re not the only app developer I’ve heard recently wishing that Apple would stop moving the goal posts about!
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram