Thread: Andy, when you flip the canvas horizontally, the tools don’t draw.

Exclamation Andy, when you flip the canvas horizontally, the tools don’t draw.

Andy, I want to tell you about another error in ArtRage 6, which migrated from the fifth version (it would be necessary to correct this error in AR 5.08 too): when the canvas is reflected horizontally with the 'H' key on the keyboard, brushes, pencils and other tools stop drawing! In version 5.05, everything was still fine. And yet, Andy, please make the horizontal reflection of the canvas with the 'H' key fixed (so as not to hold the key pressed while drawing !!! The hand should press other keys and not hold the canvas! When you press 'H' again, the canvas will return I think that other users of the program will support my wish! An ideal option would be to make a button in the horizontal menu so that the stylus quickly and conveniently reflects the canvas horizontally (similar to the Paint tool sai).

Hello Alex,
    I think I might have bad news for you I’m afraid…
    The ability to continue painting whilst holding the canvas in a flipped state with the H key pressed was actually a bug on Windows systems and was never an intentional feature.
    That “bug” was “fixed” which is why it no longer works.
    There is a workaround, though it is a little more complex. But at least doesn’t require you to constantly hold down any keys.
    See my post in another thread about this here: https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...576#post530576
    I hope this helps.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thank Markw It was a good mistake, it was possible not to correct it. But your method is also good, even more convenient, although longer.